2015年5月19日 星期二

♬Invitation(〃´•∪•`) VII Code - oxygen eye mask♥

 You were focusing on choosing a face mask whatever gel, paper, 
foam or other kinds of treatment, 
then I would like to ask how about your eyes mask? 


Eyes should be more concern~
Luckily, I was invited from one famous company VII Code 
and sent me a set of their best seller product - oxygen mask.


Do you have puffy eyes or bags under your eyes - under-eye circles? 
In Hong Kong, I think it is a common problem 
whether the cause is a few long days or too many restless nights,
or look down and use your smart phone for long time, 
those factors are all affecting our eyes to have dark circle or eye bags.



In this trial, I stored 1 pair of eyes mask in the fridge, 
and used it after my shower and facial cleaning, 
then meaning that they are even more deliciously cool and make me feeling more relaxed.


Then peel away the foil back and place the pads under my eyes.



The texture of them as soaking wet fabric is very soft and can tear easily, 



afterward, let masks work their brightening and hydrating no more than 8 hours then remove. 


Over a night, Oxygen mask is reduce my fine lines and wrinkles and banish dark circles.


It is also surprising that even though they are only for under your eyes 
unlike the more conventional masks on the market.




They definitely leave your whole eye area feeling recharged and ready-to-go,
that is all thanks to a superpower formula. 


Additional, instructions are printed both on the box and 
on the back of each pack so there is no chance of forgetting what to do.


If you want to know more details:
http://www.viicode.com.hk/goods-50.html



歡迎邀約試用&出席活動:ww.jovi@ymail.com

免責聲明: 是次產品/產品資料由品牌提供, 本文章內容屬個人意見及感受,並不代表該品牌之言論及立場,
如需協助或希望獲得更多有關產品資訊, 請直接聯絡該品牌查詢

沒有留言:

張貼留言